Bible Study Questions for January 19th, 2019
Saturday at 10:00am EST
“Deny with all boldness that you cannot heal, for to admit it is dishonoring God, since He it is who heals, worketh through us, and we must see that we reflect Him, — reflect the divine power. I know, my dear students, the way is the way of our Master, full of crosses and crowns. I have more to meet than my students, so much more, you cannot conceive of my cup. But still I drink it, thankful that I am found worthy to suffer for Christ.”
From Course In Divinity And General Collectanea (the Blue Book), Letter to FLavia Knapp by Mary Baker Eddy, page 113
Topic: Understanding Revelation 12: 5-10
Moderator: Mike from NY
Bible Readings: Revelation 12 (Emphasis is on verses 1 to 10);
Click on each title to view:
- Revelation of Saint John, An Open Book by Irving Tomlinson, pages 191-195
- Revelation Interpreted by Rev. G. A. Kratzer, pages 247-261
- What does it mean to “…rule all nations with a rod of iron:” ? (Revelation 12: 5) (Science and Health, page 565)
- What is the significance of the length of days? “And the woman fled into the wilderness, …a thousand two hundred and threescore days.” (Revelation 12: 6) (Science and Health, page 565-566) (Zechariah 4: 1-5, 11-14) (Revelation 11: 3, 4) (Daniel 12: 1-13)
- What is this battle? “Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; … And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.” (Revelation 12: 7-10) (Science and Health, page 566-569)
Download the Word version of these questions here.
Click here for the Useful Links page.
Want to volunteer for an upcoming Bible Study? Click here for complete instructions.
January 2019 Bible Study sessions:
|01/19/2019||Mike from NY|
|01/26/2019||Chardelle from NJ|
February 2019 Bible Study sessions:
|02/02/2019||Shukrat and Shihidat from MD|